Wow, it has been a long time since I last blogging. Saw my last post was on Aug. Couldn't believe that times flies and it's now NOVEMBER. Looking at my little Jaydon who has grown up to err...(last measured at 4mths was 7kg at height 65.5cm) quite a tall fellow:) He has started to know his somersault, imitating, grasping, pulling. Anyway, all sorts of headache stunts are out and more to come....!
Jaydon is growing well (thank God) and learn things pretty fast especially at imitating his daddy. He is teething now hence he gets cranky quite often. Wanting to start him on rice cereal when he is reaching 6 months but Jaydon seems to show his food readiness by indicate interest in our food. Furthermore, he seems to get dissatisfied with milk feeds. I am hesitating whether to start him on rice cereal (rice is least allergenic food) as the safest weaning age is 6 months. Perhaps the best way is to Observe first.
Well, things are going pretty well on our side except that work has got more busy (that's explain why the next blogging took almost 2mths). Economy is slowly recovering and our business has picked up alot. I strongly believe: ask and it shall be given! Such a blessing that things are getting on the right track. Glad that my mum is taking care of Jaydon and this gave us the ease of mind whenever we are working. Our maid has also getting more familiar in handling Jaydon, cooking and household chores. It is very comforting to see how things are form and how they evolve with God taking charge. I am really thankful for Him, having Him around makes my many worries seems small and eventually gone. Amen!
Dear Father, I thank You so much for blessing us this far and allowing all good things to happen to us! I pray that You will continue to guide, bless and take good care of us. we trust You and have all our praises and believe in You. We know You only reserve the best for us, Your children. We shall be obedient. We will continue to worship and honour You! In Jesus name we prayed. Amen!
P/s: Will post up Jaydon's pic next round.
Saturday, October 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment